Cat Tales is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all volunteer organization. We depend on donations, surrender/adoption fees and support of our fund-raising events to accomplish the rescue work.
Volunteers do not receive any compensation for their time and efforts.
Here is how we use the donations:
How you can Make a Difference
- Provide a donation via a check made out to:
Cat Tales, Inc.
and mailed to:
PO Box 165
Warminster, PA 18974
• You can also donate with PayPal or your credit card.
• Donate a gift card from Costco, Petco, PetSmart, for needed supplies. Mail to the Cat Tales address.
• Make a gift in honor or memory of friends, family members, or a pet.
• Participate in your employer’s matching donation program if offered.
• Provide a lasting gift to help animals in need and earn tax benefits through bequests and planned giving.
• Donate cat food of any type or brand (although we use many cans of wet Friskies pate), all types of litter, cat beds, scratching posts, towels and toys. Just drop off the supplies at PetSmart in Warminster or Main Street Animal Hospital in Doylestown. Please clearly indicate the supplies are for Cat Tales.
All donations are tax deductible. We will provide you with a tax letter for the IRS for your donation.