We work with these 2 veterinary hospitals and often showcase cats at
Main Street Animal Hospital in Doylestown.
Rockhill Veterinary Associates
3210 State Road
Sellersville, PA 18960
Medical Care Given to each Cat/Kitten
- • Vaccinated for rabies and distemper
• Tested/treated for parasites
• Tested negative for FeLV (feline leukemia) and FIV (feline aids)
• Received thorough physical exam by a veterinarian
• Addressed other medical issues (e.g. dental care)
• Completed senior blood work for cats over 7 years of age; any medical condition addressed
• Spayed or neutered
• Micro chipped
For kittens too small for the surgery, S/N will be done when appropriate at either Main Street Animal Hospital or Rockhill Veterinary Associates; Cat Tales pays for the surgeries at these 2 locations only.
Note: some cats may have been declawed prior to being surrendered to Cat Tales