How you can make a difference
Cat Tales is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all-volunteer organization. We depend on donations; surrender and adoption fees; and the support of our fund-raising events to accomplish the rescue work. Volunteers do not receive any compensation for their time and efforts. That’s why we tell everyone that “we get paid in purrs”.
Other ways to make a difference
- Provide a donation via a check made out to: Cat Tales, Inc.
and mailed to:
Cat Tales – PO Box 165. Warminster, PA 18974
- You can also donate electronically with PayPal or your credit card here.
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist here.
- Purchase items from our Chewy Wishlist here.
- Donate a gift card from Costco, Petco, PetSmart, for needed supplies. Mail to the Cat Tales address.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of friends, family members, or a pet.
- Participate in your employer’s matching donation program if offered.
- Provide a lasting gift to help animals in need and earn tax benefits through bequests and planned giving.
- Donate cat food of any type or brand (although we use many cans of wet Friskies pate), all types of litter, cat beds, scratching posts, towels, and toys. Just drop off the supplies at PetSmart in Warminster or Main Street Animal Hospital in Doylestown. Please clearly indicate the supplies are for Cat Tales.
Our Kitty Angel Program
When you sign up to be a Cat Tales Kitty Angel, your recurring, tax-deductible, monthly donation will literally save lives. To become a Kitty Angel today, go to our PayPal donation page here then enter the amount you’d like to donate each month and check the box for “Make this a monthly donation”. Your recurring donation will then be automatically sent via PayPal each month.
All donations are tax deductible. We will provide you with a tax letter for the IRS for your donation.
Have additional questions?
Contact us below to get your questions answered!