There are many ways you can help!
Another way to make a difference in kitties’ lives is to volunteer with Cat Tales. Why not volunteer with Cat Tales? We need a wide variety of volunteers to care for our kitties. Some care directly for the cats, some are ambassadors for the cats, some assist with administrative duties, and others help run the organization.
Fill out the application via the button below and we’ll be in touch within a few days to discuss all the volunteer opportunities and requirements and provide more detail on the type of activities. Come join us to help the cats, have fun, and meet new people! Please note: any volunteer under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
Here’s a partial list of the type of volunteer opportunities:
- Cat Care (cleaning/feeding) shifts at our Warrington Adoption Center or the Petsmart in Warminster
- High Profile shifts: two-hour shifts at our Adopt Center or Petsmart to assist potential adopters in finding their new best friend and spending time playing with and snuggling the kitties
- Cat ambassadors at our adoption events and fundraisers
- Foster parents
- Transportation for kitties to events or vet appointments, etc.
- Fundraiser organizers
- Clerical support
- Application Review Team members to help pair our kitties with the best adopters
- Writers (articles for the website and social media as well as grant writers)
If you would like to volunteer for Cat Tales, please click the button below to apply to become a volunteer.
Have additional questions?
Contact us below to get your questions answered!